Dehen 1920 - N-1 Deck Jacket
Dehen 1920 introduces their very own version of the Naval N-1 Deck Jacket.
A 10-oz waxed cotton outer shell lined with mouton fur, this jacket is warmer and more substantial than anything in its class. A garment built to last a lifetime.
- 10-Ounce waxed cotton shell
- Mouton fur lining and collar
- 6-Button placket-front closure with hidden #10 brass zipper with canvas pull
- Added inner left chest pocket with same #10 brass zipper and canvas pull
- 100% wool knit cuff
- Undercollar zig-zag stitching and neck closure
- Eyelets at underarm
Made in Portland, Oregon USA
- Model is 6'3", 168 lbs, 39" chest, and wears a size medium
- Garment fits slim (by 1/2 size) due to mouton lining. If in-between sizes you may want to size up