The contents of our Site, and the Site as a whole, are intended solely for personal, noncommercial (other than for the purchase of merchandise from our site) use by the users of our Site. You may not reproduce (except as noted above), publish, transmit, distribute, display, modify, create derivative works from, sell or participate in or exploit in any way, in whole or in part, any of the Contents, the Site, or any related software.
For online order inquiries regarding sizing, fit, and stock availability, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we make every effort to maintain sufficient stock of items on our website; however, we may run out of stock of popular items. We also work to ensure that when you place an order online, the item is also available at the time of shipping. In the rare case that an item is out of stock, we will notify you via e-mail and any changes to your order will be reflected in your order total.
Please contact us with any general questions or concerns at email@example.com, and direct all press-related inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
IN-STORE + WEB RETURN/EXCHANGE POLICY
If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, Ad Hoc will gladly exchange or issue a store credit for returned merchandise with its original invoice, provided the following return policy:
- Merchandise must be returned within 14 days following the purchase, or post-marked delivery date of your online order.
- All sale or discounted items (in-store and online), custom orders, and swim wear are FINAL, and may not be returned for exchange for store credit.
- We do not issue refunds. We issue store credit for a return or an exchange.
- Merchandise must not be worn, altered, or washed.
- Merchandise must have all tags attached, a damaged or missing tag may result in a delayed refund or may not qualify for a refund.
- Footwear must include the original shoe box in its original condition, without postal labels. Shoe box fees are charged when footwear is returned in a damaged shoe box, or without the original shoe box.
Online Order Shipping & Handling -
- Shipping and handling charges are not refundable.
- Exchanges/returns must be postmarked within 14 days of the original shipping date
- Customer is responsible for all return shipping costs. We do not accept CODs. For more information on claiming duties please contact your local customs bureau. We recommend packages be returned via traceable carrier, and insured to the full amount of the merchandise.
- If your package is not accepted, it will be sent back to you at your expense and a refund will not be granted.
- In in the event any shipments from Ad Hoc Store are refused, customer is responsible for any shipping charges, duties, taxes and/or customs charges that are incurred on the package (on both the original and return shipments), in addition to the cost of returning the package to Ad Hoc Store.
- We are not responsible for missing packages. Please contact the third party carrier for claims.
- Due to the costly nature of shipping, international orders are not eligible for exchange.
Ad Hoc holds the right to deny any store credit, returns, and exchanges, should the merchandise not meet our return policy requirements. Please notify us of any returns via info@adhocnyc. ONLINE PURCHASES MAY NOT BE RETURNED OR EXCHANGED IN STORE.
RETURNS/EXCHANGE PROCESSING TIME